1- 2 Attempted to solve a few of tasks.
3 – 4 Attempted to solve most of the tasks
5 – 6 Attempted to solve all of the tasks
You also need to make sure that you have used most(read all) of the techniques listed. You need to demonstrate the you can:
- identify and use variables, operators, inputs, outputs and assignments
- understand and use the three basic programming constructs used to control the flow of a program: Sequence; Conditionals; Iteration
- understand and use suitable loops including count and condition controlled loops
- use different types of data including Boolean, string, integer and real appropriately in solutions to problems
- understand and use basic string manipulation
- understand and use basic file handling operations: open, read, write and close
- define and use arrays as appropriate when solving problems.
This evidence will drawn from:
- Your full code listing
- Discussion of techniques used